Android 7.0 Nougat is the latest operating system from Google and it has already started rolling out to various Nexus devices all over the world. With this, CyanogenMod and various other developers started developing various Android Nougat based custom ROMs like Lineage OS, AOSP ROMs, and other Nougat ROMs. Not all Android phones gets upgraded to Google latest OS, most probably company flagships devices receives this Android 7.0 update. Others smartphone users need to flash Lineage OS or Android 7.0 AOSP roms in order to experience the firmware. After flashing custom rom, it is mandatory to install necessary Google applications on your device. So here we have brought Android 7.0 Nougat Gapps for Lineage OS, AOSP 7.0 and other Nougat ROMs.
Apart from Lineage OS, the following GApps also works with several other custom ROMs like Resurrection Remix, ParanoidAndroid, OmniROM, SlimROM, etc. Without much wasting time, download GApps from the below link and install on your Android smartphone.
Download Open GApps for Lineage OS / AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat ROMs –
Open GApps is one of the most popular Gapps package for any custom ROM. It alone comes in several packages like stock, mini, micro, pico, and nano Gapps. Of all these Gapps package, the Nano and Pico are the best as they come included with Google Play Store and play services. After that, you can downloaded any Google app of your interest through Play Store.
How to install Android 7.0 Nougat Gapps on Lineage OS ROMs:
1. Download suitable GApps package from the above download link and save it on your device storage.
2. Now you need to boot your Android device into custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) using appropriate combination of hardware keys.
3. Firstly flash Lineage OS ROM or any other Android 7.0 Nougat custom ROM from recovery main menu.
4. After flashing ROM, go back to recovery main menu and tap on ‘Install’ and choose the GApps .zip package.
5. Once done, clear cache and dalvik cache.
6. Reboot your device.