As we all know, Xiaomi phones on China MIUI ROM doesn’t comes installed with Google Play Store. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and Redmi 4X are among the users who have been missing Google Services on their devices. So, in this guide we’ll show you how you can install Google Play Store and other Google services on your Redmi Note 4 and Redmi 4X smartphones.
It is simple procedure where users need to install Google Installer app on their smartphone. Without much ado, follow the below steps to download Google Play Store on Redmi Note 4 and Redmi 4X.
Launched back in February this year, Xiaomi Redmi 4X features some value for money specifications like Snapdragon 435 1.4 GHz chipset, Adreno 505 GPU, 5-inch HD display, 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 5P front camera and runs on Android with MIUI 8 on top. It has unibody metal design, has a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 4100mAh battery that promises up to 15 hours continuous video playback, up to 2 days of usage, and up to 18 days standby. Also how to solve over-heating issue on Xiaomi phones.
Guide to Install Google Play Store on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4X –
1. Firstly, enable Unknown Sources from Settings > Additional Settings > Privacy > tick or activate Unknown Sources.
2. Now you need to download Google Installer APK from the following link to your computer. Connect your Redmi device with PC and transfer the APK file to device SD storage.
3. Disconnect the device and locate for Google Installer apk file.
4. Tap on it and follow the on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
5. From app drawer, you need to look for and tap on the Google Installer icon to launch it.
6. Once launched, tap on the blue (Install) button and wait till the process is completed. This will install Google Services Framework, Account Manager, Play service, Calendar synchronization, and Contact synchronization service.
7. Simply tap OK whenever it is asked.
8. At last, perform reboot to make sure all Google Services will load completely.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Google Play Store on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and Redmi 4X smartphones. Launch Play Store app from App Drawer and start downloading various applications.
Do share the post with your friends on Facebook and Twitter using the below social networking buttons and let them help installing Play Store on their Redmi smartphones.