MiHome Launcher from Xiaomi is one of the popular launcher for various Android smartphones & tablets. This launcher gives the complete experience of MIUI stuff like icons, themes, lock-screen, beautiful wallpapers, fonts and more.
All you need to do is follow the below steps to download and install the MiHome Launcher APK on your Android device.
For more details about the launcher, do check out the below points.
Changelog of MiHome Launcher 2.27.0
- Optimization -Enhanced launcher smoothness
- Optimization – Enhanced launcher launching speed
- Optimization – Ported more devices’ layouts and icons
- Fix – There was no dialer icon in Huawei P6
- Fix – Sometimes couldn’t exit the city choosing page in Weather
- Fix – Sometimes MiHome Launcher would FC at opening
- Fix – Could not open MiHome Launcher on Lenovo S898t
For complete changelog overview, do check the link here.
Download MiHome Launcher APK – Link
How to install: Firstly download the launcher apk file from the above link directly to your phone storage. Make sure to enable USB Debugging from settings. Locate the APK file and install on your device. Apply now to enjoy the all new MiHome launcher on your Android phone.
To let you know, Xiaomi recently released its latest MIUI 8 ROM along with Mi Max phablet earlier this month. As it is a major ROM upgrade, it comes bundled with new themes, wallpapers, launchers, lock screen, settings and many other new features. We have already shared the download links of all these stuff in our previous articles. You can also check by visiting the link HERE.
If you’re a Xiaomi fan, then do check all the official themes & Wallpapers here.