Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 now can be easily rooted with the help of KingRoot application. It is a one-click root process without using computer and every user can follow it easily. To gain root access, you need to download the latest version of KingRoot application and then follow the below step-by-step procedure. So, without much wasting time let’s proceed to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Android smartphone.
To remind you, Redmi Note 2 sports a 5.5-inch FHD display, 2.2GHz octa-core processor, 13MP rear camera, 5MP front camera, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, MIUI 7 on top of Android 5.0 Lollipop, and 3060mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 can be purchased from GearBest online retailer store.
Disclaimer: Rooting of Android device may void your company warranty. Always proceed at your own risk.
- The below rooting procedure is only meant for Xiaomi Redmi Note 2. Don’t try on any other Xiaomi smartphone.
- It should have 30% battery level to complete the rooting process.
- The guide is free from data loss. So, no need to take backup of Android phone data like contacts, pictures, videos, music, and etc.
- You can download USB Drivers for Redmi Note 2 from here.
How to Root Redmi Note 2 using KingRoot
1. Firstly make sure to enable installation of apps from Unknown Source. To enable, go to Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Source
2. Now you need to download and install the latest version of KingRoot on your Android device. Check HERE for APK link.
3. Once the app is successfully installed, launch it from the app drawer.
4. Now you need to tap on Start Root button to begin the rooting process.
5. The process takes just a minute to complete. Once done, you will see a big Green Tick on the screen which signifies that the device is successfully rooted.
6. You need to restart your device. Enjoy!
To verify the root access, download and install Root Checker app from Play Store.
In case any difficulty during the rooting process, do leave a comment below. Don’t forget to share with your friends using the below social networking sharing buttons.