Xiaomi Mi4i, the much affordable version of Mi 4 (company flagship) already got a huge sales number all around the globe. The reason behind the success is the high-end specs and a reasonable price tag. To remind you, the Xiaomi Mi4i packs with a 5-inch FHD display, Octa Core Snapdragon 615 processor, MIUI 6 on top of Android 5.0, 2GB RAM, 13MP rear camera and 16GB/32GB of internal storage.
Many users who already own a Xiaomi Mi4i have faced difficulty in Soft Reset & Factory Hard Reset. The users mainly perform hard reset whenever their smartphone slow down, any of the settings doesn’t works, acquisition of Virus and many other similar reasons. So here below we came up with simple procedure on how to Soft Reset & Factory Hard Reset Mi4i Android phone..
How to Soft Reset & Factory Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi4i Android Smartphone:
Xiaomi Mi4i has two methods through which the factory reset or hard reset can be achieved. One is through device settings and another from recovery mode. Both the methods are explained in the below points.
Method 1: Via Device Settings (Soft Reset)
1. Go to App drawer and launch Settings.
2. Make sure all the important data is backup, if not go to “Backup and reset” and perform the process.
3. After successful backup of all the data, locate “Factory Data Reset” and tap on it.
4. Next tap “Reset Phone” to erase all the data and restore factory settings.
Method 2: Via Recovery mode (Hard Reset)
1. This is another method through which users can achieve factory reset settings. Like stated in the above method, do perform a Backup before Hard reset your smartphone.
2. Turn off your Xiaomi Mi4i handset and enter into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home button + Power keys together.
3. After entering into recovery mode, use the Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset”.
4. Now wait for a while till the process is completed and then select reboot option to restart your smartphone into normal mode.
If you find any difficulty in the above article, just drop a comment below.