Google Installer is the best application to install Gapps on any Xiaomi smartphone running on MIUI 13, MIUI 12, MIUI 11, MIUI 10, and MIUI 9. These Gapps come bundled with various applications like Google Services Framework, Google Play Store, Gmail, Google+, etc. Many users have been reportedly facing a “force close error” while using the Google Play Store downloaded from Mi App Store. Also, the Xiaomi Chinese vendor has omitted Play Store from their Stock MIUI ROM due to some of China’s policies. So the Xiaomi smartphones sold in China doesn’t include Play Store. For all those users, here is the simple Google Installer APK that helps to install Google Play Store and other Google Apps and services; thereafter, any third-party app can be easily installed.
The Google Installer App will also be helpful if you re-installed or flash stock MIUI ROM (China Stable or Developer ROM) or any other custom ROM on your Xiaomi smartphones. Now you’ll have enough idea about the uses of the Google Installer App. The good thing about the app is that it has been updated to the latest version, which brings new features and support for more devices.
Compatible Devices: The Google Installer App is compatible with each & every Xiaomi phone, including Mi 9, Redmi 4X, Redmi 5/Plus, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 6, Mi 5X, Redmi 4, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Max 2, Mi 6, Redmi Y2, Redmi 9, Redmi 2, Redmi 6a, Redmi 7a, Redmi 6, Redmi 5a, Redmi 6 Pro, Redmi 10x, Redmi note 7 pro, Redmi note 7, Redmi note 8 and others.
Google Installer App Key Features
- Updated V3 of the popular Google Installer by Eric Xiang.
- Supports Android 7.0 Nougat, Android 8.0 Oreo, Android 9 Pie, Android 10, Android 11, and Android 12.
- Easy installation;
- Google Play Services;
- Google Play Store;
- Google Services Framework;
- Google Calendar Sync;
- Google Contacts Sync.
Download Google Installer APK – Latest Version
- Google Installer 3.0 APK – Latest Version
- Google Installer 2.0 APK
How to Install Google Installer App on Xiaomi MIUI Devices?
- Firstly you need to download the Google Installer APK file from the above-provided link directly to your mobile phone. If downloaded on a PC, transfer the file to your device using a USB Cable.
- Make sure your device accepts the installation of .apk files. If not, go to Settings > Additional Settings > Privacy > enable Unknown Sources (Complete Guide).
- Now with the help of any File Explorer, locate the .apk file and install it by following the on-screen instructions.
- Congratulations! Google Installer App has been successfully installed on your Xiaomi device.
- Check our simple guide on installing Google Play Store using Google Installer.
If you have any queries, please ask us in the comment section below.