Google Installer is the best application to install Gapps on any Xiaomi smartphone running on MIUI 10 / MIUI 9. This Gapps comes bundled with various applications like Google Services Framework, Play Store, Gmail, Google+, etc. Many users have been reportedly facing a “force close error” while using the Google Play Store downloaded from Mi App Store. Also, the Xiaomi Chinese vendor has omitted Play Store from their Stock MIUI ROM due to some of China’s policies. So the Xiaomi smartphones sold in China doesn’t include Play Store. For all those users, here is the simple Google Installer which helps to install Play Store thereafter any third-party app can be easily installed.
This Google Installer will be also handy when you reinstalled or flashed stock MIUI ROM (China Stable or Developer ROM) or any other custom ROM on your Xiaomi smartphones. Now you’ll have enough idea about the uses of Google Installer. The good thing about the app is that it has been updated to the latest version which brings new features and support for more devices.
Compatible devices: The app works fine with most of the Xiaomi mobiles including Mi 9, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Mi Mix 2S, Redmi Y2, Mi Max 2, Redmi Note 6, Redmi 4X, and others.
Key Features –
- Updated V2 of the popular Google Installer by Eric Xiang;
- Supports Kitkat, Lollipop & Marshmallow firmware;
- Easy installation;
- Google Play Services;
- Google Play Store;
- Google Services Framework;
- Google Calendar Sync;
- Google Contacts Sync.
Download Google Installer APK
How to install Google Installer on MIUI devices:
1. Firstly you need to download the file from the above-provided link directly to your mobile storage. If downloaded on PC, transfer the same to a device using a USB Cable.
2. Make sure your device accepts the installation of .apks files. If not, go to Settings > Additional Settings > Privacy > enable Unknown Sources (Complete Guide).
3. Now with the help of any File Explorer, locate the .apk file and install by following the on-screen instructions.
4. Congratulations! Google Installer has been successfully installed on your Xiaomi device.
5. Do check our simple guide on how to install Google Play Store using Google Installer.
If you have any queries, feel free to ask us in the below comment section.