Great news for Poco F1 users worldwide! Xiaomi today has started rolling out Android 9.0 Pie based MIUI 10.1.3.0 Global Stable ROM to Poco F1. The update not only bumps the software version to Android Pie but also brings latest security patch to the device. In this guide, we have a simple tutorial to download and install MIUI 10.1.3.0 Global Stable ROM on Poco F1.
The new update brings the version MIUI 10.1.3.0.PEJMIFI and is released via OTA (over-the-air) in a phase-wise manner. Poco F1 users can download the MIUI 10.1 firmware from below and also manually check for the update from the path Settings > About phone > System updates > Check for update. You will also receive this massive 1.65GB update notification on your phone.
Till date, the Android Pie update was available only in beta for Poco F1. But, with the release of stable version for Mi Mix 2S, Mi A2, and Mi 8, it was highly anticipated that the update on the phone would arrive sooner than later.
The new Android 9.0 Pie based MIUI 10.1.3.0 update brings several new features including New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Notch Support, Digital Wellbeing and more.
MIUI 10.1.3.0.PEJMIFI Changelog:
- Android 9.0 Pie Update.
- Restore updated firmware for touch controls which fixes known issues on Android 9.0 Pie Update.
- Added Google Lens Support.
- Restore issues with Android Auto.
- Restore microphones didn’t work after earphone had been connected.
- Restore Settings for turning off the screen automatically couldn’t be used.
- This Firmware file is only for Xiaomi Poco F1. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Download and install the Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download and install Mi Flash tool on your PC. (Fastboot method)
Download MIUI 10.1.3.0 Global Stable ROM for Poco F1
MIUI 10.1.3.0 Recovery ROM for Poco F1 – Download
MIUI 10.1.3.0 Fastboot ROM for Poco F1 – Download
How to Install MIUI 10.1.3.0 Android Pie ROM on Xiaomi Poco F1
To update Poco F1 to MIUI 10.1.3.0 Pie Stable firmware, download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and follow our below guide to install this on your device.
I hope the above tutorial was helpful in upgrading your device to latest MIUI 10.1.3.0 Pie firmware. In case, if you find any kind of difficulty during or after the flashing procedure, do leave a comment below. We’ll get back with most possible outcomes.