As we all know Xiaomi MIUI devices with China ROM or developer ROM doesn’t include Google Play Store. So, without Play Store users can’t download and install any app on their respective devices which is not possible if a Google Application is installed. So, for those users here we have a simple tutorial on how to download & install Google Play Store on Xiaomi MIUI.
With the help of below tutorial, you can easily install Play Store on any Xiaomi Android smartphone and tablets running on MIUI 9/ 10. As it is a one-click process, it only takes couple of minutes to complete. Before starting the installation procedure, let’s have a look at the quick pre-requisites.
- The below process is only for Xiaomi devices (Redmi Note 2, Redmi 2 prime, Mi4c, Mi4s, Mi5, & more). Don’t try to execute on any other OEM device.
- Charge your device to at least 50% or more before proceeding with the installation process.
- No need to have root access.
- Make sure you device runs on MIUI 9 or above. If not, update from here.
Download Google Play Store APK for Xiaomi MIUI phones
How to install Google Play Store APK on Xiaomi MIUI
1. Download the new Google Installer apk file directly to your device from the below download section.
2. Make sure to enable Unknown Sources on your MIUI device in order to install any apk file. You can enable from the path Phone settings > Additional Setting > Unknown Sources.
3. Now open default file manager or else download ES File Manager and locate the apk file which you have downloaded in step 1.
4. Tap on the Google Installer apk and follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
5. Once successfully installed, launch the application.
6. Next you need to hit the Start blue button and the app will install all the Google Play Services on your MIUI 8 device. Be patient, as the process takes some time to finish.
7. Once done, you need to reboot your device. Now enjoy downloading various apps & games from Google Play Store.
For any queries, drop a comment below.
- How to install Google Play Store on Xiaomi Mi5
- How to install Google Play Store on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3