As we all know, Xiaomi MIUI devices with China ROM or developer ROM don’t include Google Play Store. So, without the Google Play Store, users can’t download and install any app on their respective devices, which is not possible if a Google Application is installed. So, for those users, here we have a simple tutorial on how to download & install Google Play Store on Xiaomi MIUI 14, MIUI 13, MIUI 12.5, MIUI 12, MIUI 11.
With the help of the below tutorial, you can easily install Play Store on any Xiaomi Android smartphone and tablet running on MIUI 14/13/12.5/12/11. As it is a one-click process, it only takes a couple of minutes to complete. Before starting the installation procedure, let’s have a look at the quick prerequisites.
- Charge your device to at least 50% or more before proceeding with the installation process.
- No need to have root access.
- Make sure your device runs on MIUI 11 or above. If not, update from here.
Download Google Play Store Installer APK for Xiaomi MIUI phones
How to Install Google Play Store APK on Xiaomi MIUI
1. Download the new Google Installer apk file directly to your device from the below download section.
2. Make sure to enable Unknown Sources on your Xiaomi MIUI device in order to install any apk file. You can enable it from Settings > Additional Setting > Unknown Sources.
3. Now open the File Manager and locate the apk file which you have downloaded in Step 1.
4. Tap on the Google Installer app apk and follow the on-screen instructions to install the application.
5. Once successfully installed, launch the application.
6. Next, you need to hit the Start blue button, and the app will install all the Google Play Services on your MIUI 14, MIUI 13, MIUI 12.5, MIUI 12, MIUI 11 device. Be patient, as the process takes some time to finish.
7. Once done, you need to reboot your device. Now enjoy downloading various apps & games from Google Play Store.
For any queries, drop a comment below.