Google Play Store is the most necessary app for every Android smartphone user. With Play Store installed on your device, one can enjoy various games, download launchers, themes, wallpapers and more to make the device most of it. Xiaomi Redmi 3S / Prime is the latest mid-range smartphone from Xiaomi and many of the MIUI fans might have already own one. Those on China Stable ROM doesn’t have Play Store installed on their device, so here we have complete step-by-step tutorial to download & install Google Play Store on Xiaomi Redmi 3S.
Note: Make sure to enable Unknown Sources from settings to install third-party Android apps. (Complete guide)
Install Google Play Store on Xiaomi Redmi 3S / Prime / 3X:
1. Download Google Installer APK file on your computer.
2. Connect the device with PC using a USB cable and copy the APK file to your device internal storage.
3. Disconnect the device and locate the APK file. Do follow the following path to get the APK file – File Explorer > APKs > Google Installer.apk
4. Tap on the APK file and follow the on-screen instructions to start the installation process. Make sure not to click on launch option during the installation of the apps.
5. Accept all the necessary terms and condition to proceed further and finally enter the login credentials of Google account.
6. Ensure the device is connected to WiFi or mobile data is enable so that Google starts syncing the contacts and other Google applications.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Google Play Store on Xiaomi Redmi 3S/3X/3. For more tips & tricks, do visit our TUTORIAL section.