Reliance Jio Digital Services Pvt. Ltd. has launched number of apps for various Android smartphones users in India. Of all the applications, JioPlay is the one which lets you watch more than 300 live TV channels. It is also expected to see more TV channels being included in the coming days which will make the JioPlay one of the best Android app to watch Live TV Channels in India. As of now, only the Jio 4G SIM card users can access this service but once the network goes official on August 15th we can expect the company makes JioPlay official to every Android user (need to subscribe for service).
Apart from JioPlay, there are also few other applications launched by Reliance Jio Digital Services Pvt. Ltd. namely JioOnDemand, JioBeats, JiMags, JoiNews, JioXpressNews, JioJoin, etc. Related How to get free Reliance Jio 4G SIM Card for any Android user in India.
Many users might not have Google Play Store installed on their device or don’t have enough mobile data to download JioPlay app, for those users here we have shared direct link to download JioPlay APK 4.1.0 latest version.
JioPlay Key 4.1.0 Features:
- Widest range of Live TV Channels
- Pause & Play Live TV
- Catch Up : Watch any program over the last 7 days
- Set Reminders & Mark favourites
- Seamless experience across devices (Smartphones, Tablets)
How to Install JioPlay APK on Android:
1. Download JioPlay APK from here to your computer.
2. Take a USB cable and copy the apk file to your device storage.
3. Enable Unknown Sources from Settings to install third-party applications on your mobile.
4. Open default file manager or download any other (ES File Manager) from Google Play Store and navigate the apk file.
5. Tap on it and follow the on-screen instructions to install on your device.
6. Launch the app and start enjoying live TV channels on your smartphones and tablets.