Xiaomi Mi 5 currently receiving MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM update. With this latest update, the device build number moves to that of LAIMIFA. Like everytime, the MIUI 220.127.116.11.LAIMIFA Global Stable update is also rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) to all the Mi 5 devices. Check here to manually Download & Install MIUI 9.5 Global ROM on Xiaomi Mi5.
The update brings a number bug fixes and performance improvements to the device. If you’re a Mi 5 user, then manually check for update from the path Settings > About Phone > System updates > Check for update. In case, if you want to experience the latest ROM right away, then do download Recovery zip or Fastboot ROM from and flash it via Updater or Mi Flash Tool.
Xiaomi Mi 5 is company’s flagship smartphone announced in February, 2016. It has a 5.15-inch 1080p curved glass display, is powered by a Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor and has 3000mAh battery support. The Dual-SIM flagship also includes a 16MP rear camera, 4MP front camera, 3GB/ 4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB/128GB storage options.
Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi 5
Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM (Coming Soon)
How to Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on Mi 5 using Updater App
1. Download the Recovery ROM from above link and save it to the update_rom folder in your internal storage of the device.
2. Launch ‘Updater’ app on your device.
3. Once you’re in the app, click on the three dots (‘…’) located at the top-right corner of the screen.
4. Next you need to select ‘choose update package’.
5. Select the Recovery ROM and confirm.
6. Installation process starts and take few minutes to complete.
7. Once done, the device will automatically reboots to MIUI 9.5 ROM.
In order to flash Fastboot ROM, you need to follow the below fastboot process.
That’s it! You have successfully installed MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global ROM on your Mi5. In case of any issues, do feel free to comment below.