Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro starts receiving a new software update in India. It pumps the version to MIUI 10.0.3.0.OEIMIFH, currently rolling out to each & every user via OTA (over-the-air). Usually, the MIUI 10.0.3.0 OTA update take up to a week to appear on each and every Redmi Note 5 Pro device. But, if you’re among those who doesn’t want to wait that long and experience the firmware rightaway, then you’re at the right place. Here we have shared detailed tutorial to download and install MIUI 10.0.3.0.OEIMIFH Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 5 Pro.
The MIUI 10.0.3.0 is a minor update bringing October 2018 security patch and few bugs & issues fixes such as memory leaks, color rendering issues, and lock screen problem. Read on for complete changelog overview.
Related: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Android 9.0 Pie Update news
- Restore Updated Android Security Patch to October 1, 2018
- Restore Issues with memory leaks
Lock screen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
- Restore Lock screen didn’t light up after receiving unimportant notifications
- Restore Color rendering issues
- This ROM can be installed only on Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Download and install the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download and install the Mi Flash tool on your PC. (Fastboot ROM)
- Charge your device well-enough to avoid unnecessary power-off in-between the update process.
- An active internet connection to download the ROM.
- Backup all your important data.
Disclaimer: XiaomiAdvices should not held responsible for any damage occurs to your device during or after installation process which is very uncertain if you follow the steps accordingly.
Download MIUI 10.0.3.0. OEIMIFH Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro
MIUI 10.0.3.0 Recovery ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro – Download
MIUI 10.0.3.0 Fastboot ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro – Download
To update Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro to MIUI 10.0.3.0 firmware, you need to download Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and follow our guide to flash it on your device.
Full guide to install MIUI 10 on any Xiaomi phone [Fastboot / Recovery ROM]
That’s the simple guide to download and install MIUI 10.0.3.0 Global Stable ROM on your Redmi Note 5 Pro. I hope you’ve successfully upgraded your phone without any issues. Stay tuned for more firmware updates.