New MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM is available to download for Poco F1. It brings the version MIUI 10.0.6.0 OEJMIFH and is currently released via OTA (over-the-air). In this post, we’ll guide you to download and install MIUI 10.0.6.0 Global Stable ROM on Poco F1.
The latest MIUI 10.0.6.0 is a minor update which brings improved fingerprint recognition, major lock screen changes, status bar, and notification bar. It also brings latest security patch to the handset. Poco F1 users can either wait for the OTA update or manually download & flash it via recovery by following the below guide.
Without much ado, checkout the below pre-requisites and then we’ll directly take you to the step-by-step guide on how to install MIUI 10 on Poco F1.
- This ROM can be installed only on Poco F1.
- The following procedure may erase your data, so it is advisable to perform backup of all your important data.
- There should be enough battery level to perform the update process.
- Download and install the Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download and install the latest Mi Flash tool on your PC.
- XiaomiAdvices is not responsible for bricking or damaging of your device which is very uncertain if you follow the steps accordingly.
Download MIUI 10.0.6.0 Global Stable ROM for Poco F1
MIUI 10.0.6.0 Recovery ROM for Poco F1 – Download
MIUI 10.0.6.0 Fastboot ROM for Poco F1 – Download
How to install MIUI 10.0.6.0 Global Stable ROM on Poco F1
To update Poco F1 to MIUI 10.0.6.0 Global Stable ROM, download either recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and follow our below guide to flash it on your device.
Already upgraded your Poco F1 to MIUI 10.0.6.0? Do share your experience with the ROM in the below comments.