Xiaomi have started rolling out a new firmware update MIUI 184.108.40.206 to Redmi Note 5 in India. It is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and moves the build number to MIUI 220.127.116.11.NEGMIFA. The latest stable software update fixes reboot issue while calling and other bugs & performance improvements. Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 users will soon see an update notification popping-up on their device. So, you can either wait for the OTA update or follow our below guide to manually download & install MIUI 18.104.22.168.NEGMIFA Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 5.
To remind you, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is the same variant which was first introduced in China as “Redmi 5 Plus”. The device comes with a 5.99-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 SoC and runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat based MIUI 9 OS. Other features of the device includes a 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 5MP front camera, 4G VoLTE, 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB storage , and a 4000mAh battery.
Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5
- Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM (Coming Soon)
- This ROM is supported only for Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.
- Download and Install the latest Xiaomi USB Driver for Windows and MAC
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Charge your phone to at least 60-70% before upgrading your phone.
- Take a complete backup (Recommended)
- XiaomiAdvices is not responsible for bricking or damage occurs to your device.
Steps to Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global ROM on Redmi Note 5
There are two methods to update your Redmi Note 5 to latest version – Recovery method and Fastboot method. Of the both, we advise you to go with Recovery method as it is a simplest one.
I hope the above tutorial was helpful to update your Redmi smartphone to MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM.