Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable Recovery / Fastboot ROM Download: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro users will be happy to hear that the Xiaomi has started rolling out a new MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable update in India. It is a major upgrade bringing Android 8.1 Oreo along with latest security patch to the device.
Earlier this week, users on Mi community started reporting that a new update carrying version MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM have started appearing on their Redmi Note 5 Pro devices. Soon after installing the firmware, users have started experiencing laggy performance, degraded camera quality issues, and other bugs. As per our sources, Xiaomi had no plans to release this update version but it was rolled out accidentally and thus Xiaomi suspended the update.
Now, the Chinese smartphone giant has released a new update MIUI 18.104.22.168 especially for users who have updated their handset to buggy MIUI 22.214.171.124 version. You can Download Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 126.96.36.199 OEIMIFA ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update.
Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro
Here are the links to the fastboot and recovery files for Redmi Note 5 Pro MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM
- Redmi Note 5 Pro| Fastboot | Recovery
You may also like –
- How to Enable Split Screen Multitasking on Redmi Note 5 Pro
- How to Fix Xiaomi MIUI Restarting and Freezing issues
- Redmi Note 5 Pro Tips: Recovery Mode, Hard and Soft Reset, Fastboot
How to Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 5 Pro
Before we take you to the installation process, do check out the below pre-requisites –
- The following ROM is meant to flash only on Redmi Note 5 Pro. Don’t try to install on any other Xiaomi model.
- Although the flashing process is free from data loss (recovery update), we advise you to take a full backup of your device data. This will help you to restore if any mishap occurs.
- Ensure there is enough battery level on your device.
- Install Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC.
- XiaomiAdvices should not held responsible for any damage occurs to your device during the process which is very uncertain if you follow the steps accordingly.
Here we have shared two different methods through which you can update your Xiaomi phone to latest firmware. One method is installing recovery ROM through Updater app which is recommended and another is flashing fastboot ROM via Mi Flash Tool.
Steps to Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM using Updater App
1. Download the Recovery ROM from above download section to your device internal storage.
2. Go to App Drawer, and launch “Updater” app on your device.
3. Click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top-right corner, > select the ‘choose update package‘.
4. Confirm to start the ROM installation process.
5. Once done, the device will automatically reboots to latest MIUI ROM. Enjoy!
You can also update your Redmi Note 5 Pro through Fastboot process. Here is a link for a step-by-step guide on how to flash fastboot ROM on Xiaomi phones.
That’s the simple guide on how to download & install MIUI 22.214.171.124 on your Redmi Note 5 Pro. Do follow XiaomiAdvices for all latest MIUI news, updates and other tips.