Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global stable update to its range of Mi & Redmi smartphones. Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus is the company’s latest device to get the update. The update brings the build number V18.104.22.168.NADMIFA and is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air). Read on to manually download and install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus.
The MIUI 126.96.36.199 update for Mi 5s Plus brings latest security patches along with bugs fixes and performance improvements. It is pushed via OTA in a phase wise manner, so it might take up to a week to appear on your device notification bar. Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus users can also manually check for latest updates from the path Settings > About Phone > Check for updates. If MIUI 9.6 update is available, then do use high-speed internet connection say Wi-Fi to download the firmware package and follow on-screen instruction to install on your smartphone. In case, you don’t want to wait for the OTA update and want to experience the latest firmware right away, then do follow the below steps one-after-another to download & install MIUI 9.6 Recovery/Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi Mi 5s.
MIUI 188.8.131.52 Changelog:
New -Application Management Support Application Uninstall Portal (03-13) (06-21)
New – Add guidance for new users (03-09) (06-21)
New – Game Center, Come and download more fun games.
How to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM on Mi 5s Plus
Before we take you to the installation process, do make sure to download MIUI 220.127.116.11 update to your device storage (Recovery method) and also fulfill the following pre-requisites.
Download MIUI 18.104.22.168.NADMIFA for Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus
- This ROM can be installed only on Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus.
- Ensure you have taken proper backup of all your important data.
- Make sure the battery level on your device is more than 70%, if not charge it now!
- Download & install the Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download & Install the Mi Flash tool on your PC / laptop (Fastboot method).
- Enable USB Debugging from device settings.
- XiaomiAdvices is not responsible for any damage occurs to your device which is very uncertain if you follow the steps accordingly.
Installation Procedure –
There are two methods to install latest MIUI 22.214.171.124 update on your Xiaomi Mi 5s Plus smartphone – Recovery method and Fastboot method. You can choose any one method through the below button.
Already installed MIUI 9.6 update on your Mi 5s Plus smartphone, do share your experience in the below comment section.