Xiaomi’s Poco brand has started rolling out a new software update to Poco F1. The latest update with version MIUI 10.3.4.0 brings Widevine L1 support to play HD content on Amazon Prime Video and Hotstar. HD support for Netflix will be added in a future update. Other top features of MIUI 10.3 includes 4K 60fps video recording support, Game Turbo, Face unlock support, new modes for AI camera, floating windows for incoming calls during games. Apart from this, the update also brings regular bug fixes and performance improvements to Poco F1
The new software update for Poco F1 brings the build v10.3.4.0.PEJMIXM and is about 515MB in size. It also brings March 2019 Security patch to the device. The MIUI 10.3 update for Poco F1 is rolling out via OTA in a phase-wise manner. So, it might take some time to hit each and every Poco F1 smartphone. If you’re a Poco F1 users and doesn’t have the patience to wait for OTA update, then follow the below guide to manually download and install Poco F1 MIUI 10.3.4.0 Global Stable update.
- This Firmware file is only for Poco F1. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Download and install the Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download and install Mi Flash tool on your PC. (Fastboot method)
Download MIUI 10.3.4.0 Global Stable ROM for Poco F1
MIUI 10.3.4.0 Recovery ROM for Poco F1 – Download
MIUI 10.3.4.0 Fastboot ROM for Poco F1 – Download (Coming Soon)
How to Install MIUI 10.3.4.0 firmware on Poco F1
To update Poco F1 to MIUI 10.3.4.0 Global Stable firmware, download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and follow our below guide to install this on your device.
You may also like:
I hope the above tutorial was helpful in upgrading your Poco F1 to the latest MIUI 10.3.4.0 firmware. In case, if you find any kind of difficulty during or after the flashing procedure, do leave a comment below. We’ll get back with the most possible outcomes.