Pokemon GO, the new game from Niantic Inc. has become more popular soon after its release i.e. just few days back. The game was first released only for the selective countries which includes United States, Germany, New Zealand, and Australia and now it is about to roll out to other parts of the world including India, Japan, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Singapore and more. So if you’re one among those user who can’t find the Pokemon Go game on your Xiaomi Google Play Store and wanted to experience the game awesomeness right now, then here we have shared direct download link of Pokemon Go APK.
In order to enjoy the game on your Mi & Redmi smartphones, make sure the GPS connectivity works properly, have fast internet connection, decent selfie camera and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat or above.
Coming back to the game, it is completely based on a popular 1990’s cartoon named “Pokemon”. It was a favourite for most of the kids at that time period and they might have also dream to become Pokemon master and catch various Pokemons. Now the dream comes true with the launch of Pokemon Go Android & iOS game. Here the players can enjoy various things like catching and training them, visiting gyms, battling Pokemons and much more. Related How to Play Pokemon Go without moving in Android phones – Best tricks, hacks and cheats
Play Pokemon Go on Xiaomi Mi & Redmi phones:
1. Download Pokemon Go APK from APKMirror and transfer the file to device storage using a USB cable.
2. Enable “Unknown Sources” options on your device. To do so, follow the path: Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
3. Open ES File Manager or default one, and locate the APK file.
4. Tap on it and follow the on-screen instructions to install on your MIUI device.
5. Once installed, launch the game from the App Drawer and create an account.
6. Enable GPS connectivity to start playing this game.
Do share your thoughts on Pokemon Go Android & iOS game in the below comment box.