Are you looking for Multilanguage support rom for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 smartphone, then your wait is finally completed. Here we have shared download links and step by step instructions on how to install the Multilanguage MIUI 7.1 stable on Redmi Note 3. It is unofficial ROM based on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop firmware.
The following are the languages included in Redmi Note 3 Multilanguage MIUI 7.1 Stable ROM- English, Chinese, Polish, Slovak, Czech, Bulgarian, Hungarian, French, Russian, Croatian, Vietnamese, Italian, Greek, Norwegian, Dutch, Spanish, Turkish, Brazilian-Portuguese, Portuguese, Macedonian, Serbian, Hebrew, Romanian, German, and Catalan.
Pricing around $150, the Redmi Note 3 is one of the best value for money affordable Android smartphone. It is currently in stock on GearBest, the top China-based retailer store.
Before starting the flashing process, make sure you fulfil with the following prerequisites-
Preparing your device:
- Backup all the original system data (contacts, SMS, application data, etc.). Look here for the backup guide.
- Backup your data to external storage as internal memory will be totally formatted.
- TWRP/CWM Recovery should be installed on Redmi Note 3.
- The phone should be charged above 70%.
- Copy the Multilanguage ROM zip file to device internal storage or SD card.
Disclaimer: Installation of custom rom may voids your company warranty. We should not held responsible for any damage occurs to your Redmi Note 3. Continue at your own risk.
How to install Multilanguage MIUI 7.1 ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
1. Power off your Redmi Note 3.
2. Boot into TWRP recovery using the appropriate hardware keys.
3. Now clear data, Cache and Dalvik cache.
4. Next from recovery main menu, choose “Install” and select rom zip file from device storage.
5. Once done, reboot the device into normal mode.