Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Pro) is the latest Mi smartphone launched in India starting for Rs. 9,999. Packing with some high-end specifications like powerful Snapdragon 650 processor, 16-megapixels camera and fingerprint scanner, it is already became favorite for most of the mobile users in India. As of now, the device is available only on Amazon.in and Mi official website through flash sale process.
For users, already purchased the smartphone may be looking for tutorial on how to factory hard reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and we are here with the same. Hard / Soft reset will be much handy whenever you face lagging issues, sell your device, encounter any errors, free up internal storage, etc. Also Redmi Note 3 FAQs, Tips & Tricks
Note: Factory hard reset will erase all your apps data, settings, contacts, files, and data from your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. So, it is advisable to perform backup of all the important data present on your device. It is recommend to main a battery life of 60% or above.
How to Factory Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Pro)
1. First turn off your Xiaomi device.
2. To be on safer side, remove SIM card and SD card in your smartphone.
3. Next boot into recovery mode. You can do it by pressing and holding Volume key + Power button together for a while. Once you see Mi logo, just release the hardware keys.
4. From recovery main menu, navigate to wipe data/factory reset using Volume key and confirm using Power key.
5. Choose Yes – delete all user data and confirm the action by pressing the Power button.
6. Wait until the reset process is completed. Next choose reboot system now from recovery main menu to boot your device into normal mode.
7. After successful boot up, you will find all the user data deleted and the device being restored to factory settings.
Apart from the above method, you can also factory reset your Redmi Note 3 smartphone directly from Main Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset > Reset phone > Erase everything. Once done, your device will reboot.
So, that’s the simple methods to reset your Xiaomi device to factory settings. Do share the post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ using the below social networking buttons and let them restore their device settings to factory state.
In case of any questions or trouble following the above tutorial, feel free to comment below. We will get back to you with most possible solutions.