Flashing SuperSU is one of the easiest methods to get root access on any Android smartphone. All credits go to Chainfire, the developers of SuperSU application and flashing zip file.
The zip file needs to be flashed through custom recovery (TWRP) where it automatically installs the app and necessary binaries to get root access. With the SuperSU app, one can manage root permission and make the device most of it.
Just grab the latest SuperSU file from the below download section and then follow our simple steps on how to flash SuperSU using TWRP and root Android smartphone.
Flashing TWRP Recovery and installing SuperSu voids company warranty. So, understand the risk and proceed at your own interest. Also, take backup of all your data in order to restore if any data loss occurs.
Note: The following guide is compatible with Android devices having the bootloader unlocked. So, unlock the bootloader first and then continue.
Download SuperSU zip file latest version
How to Flash SuperSU via TWRP Recovery
1. Download SuperSU zip file from the above download section to your PC.
2. Take a USB cable and connect your Android device with PC. Now copy the zip file to your device storage.
3. Disconnect the device from PC and boot into TWRP recovery using appropriate hardware keys.
4. From recovery main menu, tap on ‘Install’ and select the .zip file which you have copied to device storage in step 2.
5. Now you need to perform Swipe to Confirm Flash located at the bottom of the screen.
6. That’s it! Flashing process starts automatically. Hold your seat until the zip is successfully flashed on your Android mobile.
7. Once done, you need to choose ‘Reboot System’ to boot your mobile into normal mode.
Congrats! You have successfully rooted your Android device with the SuperSU app installed. If you wanted to cross verify, just download & install an app called “Root Checker” from Google Play Store.