If you’re planning to enter into the world of wearable, then it could be confusing but working on how to setup the Android Watch is quite simple and quick. Here we have a simple tutorial which guides you to setup Android wear and then pair it with your Xiaomi phone. All you need to have is your smartwatch, your Xiaomi phone and few minutes from your side in order to complete the process.
How to Pair your Android smartwatch with your Xiaomi phone:
1. If you have purchased brand new Android smartwatch, unbox it and set it up.
2. If your Android watch is paired with some other smartphone, unpaired the same from path settings > Unpair with phone. Then you need to perform factory reset too and then again reset it up by following on-screen instructions.
3. Next on your watch, you need to swipe through steps on how to pair with a phone.
4. On your Android phone, install the Android Wear app directly from Google Play Store.
5. Tap x Next.
6. You need to accept all the necessary “Agree” option in order to continue.
7. Ensure Bluetooth connectivity is enabled on your mobile.
8. The phone will automatically detects all the available Bluetooth connectivity around your surroundings. Locate your watch name and tap on it.
9. Now you will see pairing code on both your devices. Just tap Pair on your device to continue.
10. That’s it! The Android wear now starts updating and syncing with your phone. Once successfully connected, you will see “Connected” message on your Android Wear app.