On this page, you can download HyperOS 1 (OS126.96.36.199.UMWINXM) flash file for Redmi Note 12R/Redmi 12 5G/POCO M6 Pro 5G (India) based on Android 14 version.
The Redmi Note 12R/Redmi 12 5G/POCO M6 Pro 5G (Codenamed: sky) HyperOS OS188.8.131.52.UMWINXM for India is available as:
- Full Recovery ROM – Full ROM package for installs via Recovery.
Follow the detailed tutorial on how to install HyperOS OS184.108.40.206.UMWINXM on Redmi Note 12R/Redmi 12 5G/POCO M6 Pro 5G (India) from here – Recovery ROM.
Flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out carefully; otherwise, it may permanently damage your device. XiaomiAdvices.com or Xiaomi is not responsible for any damage that may be caused to your device while flashing. Proceed at your own risk.
Redmi Note 12R/Redmi 12 5G/POCO M6 Pro 5G HyperOS OS220.127.116.11.UMWINXM India Stable Beta Recovery ROM
|Redmi Note 12R/Redmi 12 5G/POCO M6 Pro 5G
How to Install HyperOS OS18.104.22.168.UMWINXM Recovery ROM on Redmi Note 12R/Redmi 12 5G/POCO M6 Pro 5G (sky) via Stock Recovery
We can update the Redmi Note 12R/Redmi 12 5G/POCO M6 Pro 5G (India) firmware via recovery without using computer. However, the Recovery ROM HyperOS version must be higher than your current installed version, as downgrading firmware is blocked by Xiaomi.
While user data is retained when flashing via stock recovery, it’s recommended to backup your Redmi Note 12R/Redmi 12 5G/POCO M6 Pro 5G (India) data before installing, in case of accidental data loss.
Follow the steps to install HyperOS OS22.214.171.124.UMWINXM Recovery ROM on Redmi Note 12R/Redmi 12 5G/POCO M6 Pro 5G using stock recovery:
- Download the Redmi Note 12R/Redmi 12 5G/POCO M6 Pro 5G HyperOS OS126.96.36.199.UMWINXM Recovery ROM zip for India region.
- Rename the zip file to “update.zip” if the name differs.
- Transfer the update.zip to the root of your phone’s internal storage.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together to boot into recovery mode. For some devices you’ll have to press Volume Up, Volume Down and Power buttons to boot into recovery mode.
- The update will automatically start flashing if the correct ROM zip is detected.
- Once firmware installation completes, your phone will reboot into the updated HyperOS OS188.8.131.52.UMWINXM version. User data and apps are retained after the process.
For older Xiaomi phones, you may need to manually select “Install update.zip to System One” from the Recovery menu. After install, exit Recovery and boot into HyperOS.
Install HyperOS Recovery ROM on Redmi Note 12R/Redmi 12 5G/POCO M6 Pro 5G via Software Updater using PC
You can install HyperOS OS184.108.40.206.UMWINXM firmware updates on your Redmi Note 12R/Redmi 12 5G/POCO M6 Pro 5G device using a Windows PC, without needing to unlock the bootloader. This method suits for the situations like: Updating Global Stable ROM from Global Stable ROM, Updating Global Beta ROM from Global Beta ROM, Updating to Global Beta ROM from Global Stable ROM and vice versa.
Follow these steps to flash Recovery ROM on Redmi Note 12R/Redmi 12 5G/POCO M6 Pro 5G (India) using a PC:
- Download the latest Redmi Note 12R/Redmi 12 5G/POCO M6 Pro 5G (India) HyperOS OS220.127.116.11.UMWINXM Recovery ROM zip.
- Connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable.
- Copy the downloaded ROM zip file to the internal storage on your device, in the “downloaded_rom” folder. If the folder doesn’t exists create it before copying the ROM file.
- On the phone, open Settings and go to About Phone → System Update.
- Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top right and select “Select update package” or “Choose update package“.
- Choose the Recovery ROM zip file you copied to the phone’s storage.
- Once you select the ROM file, the update process will start automatically and install the new HyperOS firmware version.
This method lets you update HyperOS using PC without needing to unlock bootloader or wipe data.
Follow the detailed guide on how to flash HyperOS OS18.104.22.168.UMWINXM Recovery ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi and POCO devices here.