Xiaomi alongside Redmi Note 3 also launched Mi Bluetooth speakers in India at the same event. It is priced just Rs. 1999 and comes in Gold, Blue and Pink colors. People can purchase the speakers starting from 3rd week of March most probably on Mi.com and other online retailer stores (Flipkart, Amazon, etc). Before you make a mind to purchase this beautiful Mi Bluetooth speakers, let’s first have a look on the specs and features.
Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth speaker – Features:
Xiaomi has kept the speakers to compact size measuring just 168 x 24.5 x 58mm which looks similar to that of pencil box, has full metal body and weighs just 270 grams.
You can also utilize the microSD card slot for playing music directly without connecting the card reader and also includes microphone for calling purposes when your smartphone is connected via Bluetooth. You can directly answer the call by pressing the play button on Mi Bluetooth Speaker without searching your mobile.
Check the following points for brief features overview of Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Speaker –
- Bluetooth 4.0, Built-in Microphone for Handsfree support
- Frequency response: 85Hz – 20KHz, Maximum output power: 3W x 2 (4ohm, THD <1%)
- Dual 36mm drivers with strong NdFeB magnets with Ferrotec FRM4005 ferro fluid cooling technology
- Avnera AV3102 chip for delicate tonal balance, DSP processing support up to 19 PEQ segments and 12 limited DRC
- microSD card slot, AUX in port
- Full aluminium body
- Dimensions: 168 x 24.5 x 58 mm; Weight: 270g
- 1500mAh battery for up to 8 hours of music playback
Share your thoughts on Mi latest gadget in the below comment box.