Download MIUI 10 GApps for Xiaomi: As promised, Xiaomi started rolling out MIUI 10 Beta update for both China & Global ROM users. By default, the Google Apps comes pre-installed in MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM, but users on China ROM need to flash it separately. In compliance with Chinese policy, Xiaomi doesn’t bundle GApps with builds used on devices sold in China. Here we have shared a guide on how to download & install MIUI 10 GApps on any Xiaomi phone.
The following GApps are fully compatible with Xiaomi phones running on MIUI 10, which is based on Android Oreo. Users first need to install TWRP recovery and then flash GApps from it. Do remember, this isn’t something for the ordinary smartphone user. One should have enough knowledge about flashing otherwise it may result in a brick. Also, backup all your important data to a safer place which lets you restore if any data loss occurs.
To remind you, MIUI 10 is the next iteration of the MIUI version with tons of new features and performance improvements. Some of the top features of Xiaomi’s latest ROM are revamped recent apps interface, new AI features, Driving mode, smart home manager, support for inbuilt Mi Ecosystem, and AI Portrait mode. Check here to Download MIUI 10 ROM, Themes, Wallpapers, Ringtones, & Apps APK.
Download MIUI 10 GApps for Xiaomi phones
Full Package: This consists of all the Google applications including Play Store, Chrome, CloudPrint, Drive, Gmail, Duo, Google Support, Hangouts, Maps, Photos, Google Now, YouTube, Wallet, WebViewGoogle, Talkback, Play Music, Play Movies, Google Keyboard, Google TTS, and Google PinyinIME. You can refer to the below link to download MIUI 10 Full GApps package.
- Miui 10-arm64-8.1-Gapps-Full.zip (357.3MB) | Mirror 1
Minimal Package: Got only the required apks for play store, sync services to run and build.prop changes to enable Assistant. Click the below link to download MIUI 10 minimal GApps package.
- Miui10-arm64-8.1-Gapps-Minimal.zip (96.4 MB) | Mirror 1
How to Install GApps in MIUI 10 ROM
1. Download Full/ Minimal MIUI 10 GApps package from the above links to your PC or laptop.
2. Take a USB cable and transfer the zip file to device storage.
3. Turn off your device and boot into TWRP recovery mode. You can follow our guide on how to boot Xiaomi phones into TWRP recovery.
4. From the recovery main menu, you need to perform a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, system, and data and swipe to confirm it.
5. Once done, tap on ‘Install’ and select the MIUI 10 GApps .zip file from device storage.
6. Swipe to confirm flash.
7. Reboot System.
That’s it! GApps will be automatically installed on your Xiaomi phone running on MIUI 10 ROM.