Here we have shared a simple guide on how to download and install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 5A. It is a simple guide and every Redmi 5A user can follow it to update the device to latest firmware.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A users will be happy to hear that the company has started rolling out a new update MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM. It brings version MIUI 220.127.116.11 NCKMIEI and rolled out via OTA (over-the-air). Users will soon see notification pop up once the update is ready to download and install. You can also manually check for updates from the path Settings >> About Phone >> Settings updates >> Check for update. If you have any update, then hit the DOWNLOAD to start downloading. If no updates appear on the screen, then there is no need to worry as here we have shared complete steps to download and install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 5A.
- The following ROM is meant to install only on Redmi 5A. Don’t try to flash on any other Xiaomi smartphone.
- Make sure to charge your device at least 70% to avoid unnecessary power-off between the installation process.
- Download and Install the Xiaomi Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method)
- Install latest Xiaomi USB Drivers on your Windows and MAC.
- Make sure to perform backup of all your device data.
- XiaomiAdvices is not responsible for bricking or damage to your device which is very uncertain if you follow the steps accordingly.
Download Redmi 5A MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM
- Recovery ROM | Fastboot ROM (Coming Soon)
Steps to Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 5A
To update Redmi 5A to MIUI 188.8.131.52 stock firmware, we have given two methods, either you can choose the Recovery method (Recommended) or else go with the Fastboot method.
Already upgraded your Redmi 5A to MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global ROM, then do share your experience in the below comment box.