Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro gets a new software update via OTA. It is based on Android 8.1 Oreo and brings the version MIUI 22.214.171.124.OEIMIFD. In this guide, we have shared simple steps to download and install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global firmware on Redmi Note 5 Pro.
The MIUI 188.8.131.52 is a minor update brining bug fixes and performance improvements over the previous version. If you’re a Redmi Note 5 Pro user, go to Settings > About phone > System update to check the latest update manually. Alternatively, users can also take help of the Updater app to check for latest firmware updates. As said above, the MIUI 184.108.40.206 update is pushed via OTA. So, it might take couple of days or a week to appear on your device. But, if you’re among those who wanted to experience the latest software becomes any of your friends does, then you can manually flash it via Updater app (Recovery ROM). Before we take you to the flashing process, let’s have a quick overview at the specifications and features of Redmi Note 5 Pro.
The dual-SIM Redmi Note 5 Pro comes with a 5.99-inch display with screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 processor coupled with Adreno 509 GPU and 4GB / 6GB of RAM. It comes with 64GB of in-built memory and runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat out-of-the-box. Other specs includes a 12MP + 5MP rear camera, a 20MP selfie camera, fingerprint sensor, and a 4000mAh battery support.
- This ROM can be installed only on Redmi Note 5 Pro. Don’t try to flash on any other Xiaomi model.
- Download and install the Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download and install the Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot ROM).
- It may erase your data, so it is good to take a backup of your phone for safer side.
- There should be at least 70% battery on your device to perform the update process.
- XiaomiAdvices is not responsible for bricking or damaging of your device which is very uncertain if you follow the steps accordingly.
Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro
MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro (Recovery ROM) – Download
MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro (Fastboot ROM) – Download (Coming Soon)
To update Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro to MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global ROM, do download Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and follow our below step-by-step guide to install on your device.
Already updated your Redmi device to latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 firmware, then do share your experience in the below comments.