On this page, you can download MIUI 12 (V22.214.171.124.QJERUXM) flash file for Redmi Note 9T (Russia) based on Android 10 version.
The Redmi Note 9T (Codenamed: cannong) MIUI V126.96.36.199.QJERUXM for Russia is available as:
- Full Recovery ROM – Full ROM package for installs via Recovery.
- Full Fastboot ROM – Full ROM package for clean installs.
Flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out carefully; otherwise, it may permanently damage your device. XiaomiAdvices.com or Xiaomi is not responsible for any damage that may be caused to your device while flashing. Proceed at your own risk.
Redmi Note 9T MIUI V188.8.131.52.QJERUXM Russia Stable Recovery ROM
|Redmi Note 9T
Redmi Note 9T MIUI V184.108.40.206.QJERUXM Russia Stable Fastboot ROM
|Redmi Note 9T
How to Flash MIUI V220.127.116.11.QJERUXM Fastboot ROM on Redmi Note 9T (Russia)
- Download and extract the Redmi Note 9T MIUI V18.104.22.168.QJERUXM Fastboot ROM on your computer. Make sure to check if the ROM file suffix is “.tgz“. If it is “.gz“, please rename it to “.tgz“.
- Download and extract MIUI ROM Flashing Tool on your computer.
- Make sure your Redmi Note 9T’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Power off and boot Redmi Note 9T (Russia) into Fastboot Mode by pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons together until you see the Fastboot logo.
- Connect your device to computer using USB Cable.
- Run XiaoMiFlash.exe and select the MIUI V22.214.171.124.QJERUXM Fastboot ROM folder.
- Click on refresh to detect your device and click on flash to start the flashing process.
Follow the detailed guide on how to flash MIUI V126.96.36.199.QJERUXM Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi and POCO devices here.
How to Install MIUI V188.8.131.52.QJERUXM Recovery ROM on Redmi Note 9T (cannong) via Stock Recovery
We can update the Redmi Note 9T (Russia) firmware via recovery without using computer. However, the Recovery ROM MIUI version must be higher than your current installed version, as downgrading firmware is blocked by Xiaomi.
While user data is retained when flashing via stock recovery, it’s recommended to backup your Redmi Note 9T (Russia) data before installing, in case of accidental data loss.
Follow the steps to install MIUI V184.108.40.206.QJERUXM Recovery ROM on Redmi Note 9T using stock recovery:
- Download the Redmi Note 9T MIUI V220.127.116.11.QJERUXM Recovery ROM zip for Russia region.
- Rename the zip file to “update.zip” if the name differs.
- Transfer the update.zip to the root of your phone’s internal storage.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together to boot into recovery mode. For some devices you’ll have to press Volume Up, Volume Down and Power buttons to boot into recovery mode.
- The update will automatically start flashing if the correct ROM zip is detected.
- Once firmware installation completes, your phone will reboot into the updated MIUI V18.104.22.168.QJERUXM version. User data and apps are retained after the process.
For older Xiaomi phones, you may need to manually select “Install update.zip to System One” from the Recovery menu. After install, exit Recovery and boot into MIUI.
Install MIUI Recovery ROM on Redmi Note 9T via Software Updater using PC
You can install MIUI V22.214.171.124.QJERUXM firmware updates on your Redmi Note 9T device using a Windows PC, without needing to unlock the bootloader. This method suits for the situations like: Updating Global Stable ROM from Global Stable ROM, Updating Global Beta ROM from Global Beta ROM, Updating to Global Beta ROM from Global Stable ROM and vice versa.
Follow these steps to flash Recovery ROM on Redmi Note 9T (Russia) using a PC:
- Download the latest Redmi Note 9T (Russia) MIUI V126.96.36.199.QJERUXM Recovery ROM zip.
- Connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable.
- Copy the downloaded ROM zip file to the internal storage on your device, in the “downloaded_rom” folder. If the folder doesn’t exists create it before copying the ROM file.
- On the phone, open Settings and go to About Phone → System Update.
- Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top right and select “Select update package” or “Choose update package“.
- Choose the Recovery ROM zip file you copied to the phone’s storage.
- Once you select the ROM file, the update process will start automatically and install the new MIUI firmware version.
This method lets you update MIUI using PC without needing to unlock bootloader or wipe data.
Follow the detailed guide on how to flash MIUI V188.8.131.52.QJERUXM Recovery ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi and POCO devices here.