On this page, you can download MIUI 12 (V126.96.36.199.QJOTRXM) flash file for Redmi 10X 4G/Redmi Note 9 (Turkey) based on Android 10 version.
The Redmi 10X 4G/Redmi Note 9 (Codenamed: merlin) MIUI V188.8.131.52.QJOTRXM for Turkey is available as:
- Full Recovery ROM – Full ROM package for installs via Recovery.
- Incremental Update (Recovery ROM) – Incremental MIUI V184.108.40.206.QJOTRXM OTA update.
Flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out carefully; otherwise, it may permanently damage your device. XiaomiAdvices.com or Xiaomi is not responsible for any damage that may be caused to your device while flashing. Proceed at your own risk.
Redmi 10X 4G/Redmi Note 9 MIUI V220.127.116.11.QJOTRXM Turkey Stable Recovery ROM
|Redmi 10X 4G/Redmi Note 9
Redmi 10X 4G/Redmi Note 9 MIUI V18.104.22.168.QJOTRXM Turkey Stable Incremental Update Recovery ROM
|Redmi 10X 4G/Redmi Note 9
How to Install MIUI V22.214.171.124.QJOTRXM Recovery ROM on Redmi 10X 4G/Redmi Note 9 (merlin) via Stock Recovery
We can update the Redmi 10X 4G/Redmi Note 9 (Turkey) firmware via recovery without using computer. However, the Recovery ROM MIUI version must be higher than your current installed version, as downgrading firmware is blocked by Xiaomi.
While user data is retained when flashing via stock recovery, it’s recommended to backup your Redmi 10X 4G/Redmi Note 9 (Turkey) data before installing, in case of accidental data loss.
Follow the steps to install MIUI V126.96.36.199.QJOTRXM Recovery ROM on Redmi 10X 4G/Redmi Note 9 using stock recovery:
- Download the Redmi 10X 4G/Redmi Note 9 MIUI V188.8.131.52.QJOTRXM Recovery ROM zip for Turkey region.
- Rename the zip file to “update.zip” if the name differs.
- Transfer the update.zip to the root of your phone’s internal storage.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together to boot into recovery mode. For some devices you’ll have to press Volume Up, Volume Down and Power buttons to boot into recovery mode.
- The update will automatically start flashing if the correct ROM zip is detected.
- Once firmware installation completes, your phone will reboot into the updated MIUI V184.108.40.206.QJOTRXM version. User data and apps are retained after the process.
For older Xiaomi phones, you may need to manually select “Install update.zip to System One” from the Recovery menu. After install, exit Recovery and boot into MIUI.
Install MIUI Recovery ROM on Redmi 10X 4G/Redmi Note 9 via Software Updater using PC
You can install MIUI V220.127.116.11.QJOTRXM firmware updates on your Redmi 10X 4G/Redmi Note 9 device using a Windows PC, without needing to unlock the bootloader. This method suits for the situations like: Updating Global Stable ROM from Global Stable ROM, Updating Global Beta ROM from Global Beta ROM, Updating to Global Beta ROM from Global Stable ROM and vice versa.
Follow these steps to flash Recovery ROM on Redmi 10X 4G/Redmi Note 9 (Turkey) using a PC:
- Download the latest Redmi 10X 4G/Redmi Note 9 (Turkey) MIUI V18.104.22.168.QJOTRXM Recovery ROM zip.
- Connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable.
- Copy the downloaded ROM zip file to the internal storage on your device, in the “downloaded_rom” folder. If the folder doesn’t exists create it before copying the ROM file.
- On the phone, open Settings and go to About Phone → System Update.
- Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top right and select “Select update package” or “Choose update package“.
- Choose the Recovery ROM zip file you copied to the phone’s storage.
- Once you select the ROM file, the update process will start automatically and install the new MIUI firmware version.
This method lets you update MIUI using PC without needing to unlock bootloader or wipe data.
Follow the detailed guide on how to flash MIUI V22.214.171.124.QJOTRXM Recovery ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi and POCO devices here.