On this page, you can download MIUI 14 (V188.8.131.52.TKBCNXM) flash file for Mi 11 (China) based on Android 13 version.
The Mi 11 (Codenamed: venus) MIUI V184.108.40.206.TKBCNXM for China is available as:
- Full Recovery ROM – Full ROM package for installs via Recovery.
- Full Fastboot ROM – Full ROM package for clean installs.
Flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out carefully; otherwise, it may permanently damage your device. XiaomiAdvices.com or Xiaomi is not responsible for any damage that may be caused to your device while flashing. Proceed at your own risk.
Mi 11 MIUI V220.127.116.11.TKBCNXM China Stable Recovery ROM
Mi 11 MIUI V18.104.22.168.TKBCNXM China Stable Fastboot ROM
How to Flash MIUI V22.214.171.124.TKBCNXM Fastboot ROM on Mi 11 (China)
- Download and extract the Mi 11 MIUI V126.96.36.199.TKBCNXM Fastboot ROM on your computer. Make sure to check if the ROM file suffix is “.tgz“. If it is “.gz“, please rename it to “.tgz“.
- Download and extract Xiaomi Flash Tool on your computer.
- Make sure your Mi 11’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Power off and boot Mi 11 (China) into Fastboot Mode by pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons together until you see the Fastboot logo.
- Connect your device to computer using USB Cable.
- Run XiaoMiFlash.exe and select the MIUI V188.8.131.52.TKBCNXM Fastboot ROM folder.
- Click on refresh to detect your device and click on flash to start the flashing process.
Follow the detailed guide on how to flash MIUI V184.108.40.206.TKBCNXM Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi and POCO devices here.
How to Install MIUI V220.127.116.11.TKBCNXM Recovery ROM on Mi 11 (venus) via Stock Recovery
We can update the Mi 11 (China) firmware via recovery without using computer. However, the Recovery ROM MIUI version must be higher than your current installed version, as downgrading firmware is blocked by Xiaomi.
While user data is retained when flashing via stock recovery, it’s recommended to backup your Mi 11 (China) data before installing, in case of accidental data loss.
Follow the steps to install MIUI V18.104.22.168.TKBCNXM Recovery ROM on Mi 11 using stock recovery:
- Download the Mi 11 MIUI V22.214.171.124.TKBCNXM Recovery ROM zip for China region.
- Rename the zip file to “update.zip” if the name differs.
- Transfer the update.zip to the root of your phone’s internal storage.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together to boot into recovery mode. For some devices you’ll have to press Volume Up, Volume Down and Power buttons to boot into recovery mode.
- The update will automatically start flashing if the correct ROM zip is detected.
- Once firmware installation completes, your phone will reboot into the updated MIUI V126.96.36.199.TKBCNXM version. User data and apps are retained after the process.
For older Xiaomi phones, you may need to manually select “Install update.zip to System One” from the Recovery menu. After install, exit Recovery and boot into MIUI.
Install MIUI Recovery ROM on Mi 11 via Software Updater using PC
You can install MIUI V188.8.131.52.TKBCNXM firmware updates on your Mi 11 device using a Windows PC, without needing to unlock the bootloader. This method suits for the situations like: Updating Global Stable ROM from Global Stable ROM, Updating Global Beta ROM from Global Beta ROM, Updating to Global Beta ROM from Global Stable ROM and vice versa.
Follow these steps to flash Recovery ROM on Mi 11 (China) using a PC:
- Download the latest Mi 11 (China) MIUI V184.108.40.206.TKBCNXM Recovery ROM zip.
- Connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable.
- Copy the downloaded ROM zip file to the internal storage on your device, in the “downloaded_rom” folder. If the folder doesn’t exists create it before copying the ROM file.
- On the phone, open Settings and go to About Phone → System Update.
- Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top right and select “Select update package” or “Choose update package“.
- Choose the Recovery ROM zip file you copied to the phone’s storage.
- Once you select the ROM file, the update process will start automatically and install the new MIUI firmware version.
This method lets you update MIUI using PC without needing to unlock bootloader or wipe data.
Follow the detailed guide on how to flash MIUI V220.127.116.11.TKBCNXM Recovery ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi and POCO devices here.