On this page, you can download MIUI 14 (V126.96.36.199.TGOTWXM) flash file for Redmi A2/A2+/POCO C51 (Taiwan) based on Android 13 version.
The Redmi A2/A2+/POCO C51 (Codenamed: water) MIUI V188.8.131.52.TGOTWXM for Taiwan is available as:
- Full Fastboot ROM – Full ROM package for clean installs.
Follow the detailed tutorial on how to install MIUI V184.108.40.206.TGOTWXM on Redmi A2/A2+/POCO C51 (Taiwan) from here – Fastboot ROM.
Flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out carefully; otherwise, it may permanently damage your device. XiaomiAdvices.com or Xiaomi is not responsible for any damage that may be caused to your device while flashing. Proceed at your own risk.
Redmi A2/A2+/POCO C51 MIUI V220.127.116.11.TGOTWXM Taiwan Stable Fastboot ROM
|Redmi A2/A2+/POCO C51
How to Flash MIUI V18.104.22.168.TGOTWXM Fastboot ROM on Redmi A2/A2+/POCO C51 (Taiwan)
- Download and extract the Redmi A2/A2+/POCO C51 MIUI V22.214.171.124.TGOTWXM Fastboot ROM on your computer. Make sure to check if the ROM file suffix is “.tgz“. If it is “.gz“, please rename it to “.tgz“.
- Download and extract Mi ROM Flash Tool on your computer.
- Make sure your Redmi A2/A2+/POCO C51’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Power off and boot Redmi A2/A2+/POCO C51 (Taiwan) into Fastboot Mode by pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons together until you see the Fastboot logo.
- Connect your device to computer using USB Cable.
- Run XiaoMiFlash.exe and select the MIUI V126.96.36.199.TGOTWXM Fastboot ROM folder.
- Click on refresh to detect your device and click on flash to start the flashing process.
Follow the detailed guide on how to flash MIUI V188.8.131.52.TGOTWXM Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi and POCO devices here.