Xiaomi has started rolling out MIUI 7 Global Stable 184.108.40.206.LHMMICI update to Redmi Note 2 phablet. So, all those Redmi Note 2 users who were eagerly waiting for the Global ROM has finally arrived for your handset. According to the reports, the update is pushed via OTA (over-the-air) and might takes time depending on the various regions. You will see an update pop-up on your device screen showing ‘new updates are available for download’. You can also manually check for updates using the Updater application. Make sure to use high-speed internet connectivity (say Wi-Fi) while updating the device via OTA.
If you are one among the users who don’t want to wait for the OTA update and wanted a quick MIUI 7 experience, then we have shared a simple guide to flash the ROM manually. Before proceeding to the flashing process, do check out the below Redmi Note 2 MIUI 7 V220.127.116.11.LHMMICI changelog and features.
Redmi Note 2 Stable Version (Global) V18.104.22.168.LHMMICI Changelog
- New – Added Hebrew to the system language
- Fix – Google Play FC error
How to Manually Flash MIUI 7 Global Stable ROM 22.214.171.124.LHMMICI on Xiaomi Redmi Note 2:
1. Download the latest Redmi Note 2 MIUI 7 ROM from here.
2. Take a USB cable and connect the device with a laptop. Now transfer the ROM file to your root folder of the device storage.
3. Disconnect the device from PC and launch the Updater app on your device.
4. Tap three dots present at the top right and then choose the option ‘Choose update package’. Navigate the ROM file which you have copied to device internal storage and confirm.
5. Once done, the device will boot into normal mode.