Have you forgotten Pattern/ Password/ PIN lock on your Xiaomi Poco F1 smartphone? Then, there is no need to worry as here we have shared complete steps to remove Pattern / PIN lock from your Poco F1. It is a simple procedure and every user can follow it easily.
Smartphones like the Xiaomi Poco F1 come with built-in security features like the ability to prevent access to the phone using a personal PIN / Pattern / Password. It becomes mandatory to enter passcode in order to access apps, settings, or any other data. That’s the reason forgetting your device password would be a bummer. The only way to regain access to the device is by performing factory hard reset.
Xiaomi Poco F1 users need to boot their device into stock recovery mode and then using the hardware buttons to erase all your device data including the screen password lock. It is the only procedure to remove forgotten pattern lock from your Poco F1 mobile. It is worth important to note that a hard reset deletes all your data from your device internal storage.
You may also like – How to Check Latest Software Update on Xiaomi Poco F1
Guide to Remove Forgotten Pattern/ Password/ PIN Lock on Xiaomi Poco F1
1. Firstly, turn off your Xiaomi Poco F1 and boot into recovery mode. To do so, you need to press and hold Volume Up key + Power key simultaneously until you see Xiaomi Mi logo on the screen.
2. Select the language and your device will successfully boots into stock recovery mode.
3. From recovery main menu, navigate to wipe data reset option using Volume button.
4. Now, confirm by pressing the Power button.
5. Once done, you need to perform reboot system now.
That’s the simple guide on how to remove Forgotten Pattern/ Password/ PIN Lock on Xiaomi Poco F1 smartphone. Don’t forget to share the post with your friends and let them remove forgotten password from their respective Poco F1 devices.