Xiaomi Redmi 3 MIUI 7 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop smartphone now can easily root with the help of a one-click root application. You just need to download the APK file of the rooting package, install and follow the on-screen instructions carefully. It is a simple process and every Redmi 3 user can follow it easily. With root access, users can enjoy some additional features like installation of TWRP or CWM recovery, root-only apps, and more. So, without much wasting time let’s proceed to root Xiaomi Redmi 3 on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop MIUI 7.
Though the process is free from data loss, it is advisable to create a backup of all your important data including contacts, app data, SMS, call logs, media, documents, etc. and also charge your device to a level of 75% or more.
Disclaimer: Rooting process voids company warranty. We should not be held responsible for any damage occurs to your device.
Root Xiaomi Redmi 3 without PC & unlock Bootloader
1. Download the rooting file Root_Xiaomi_Redmi3.apk
2. Transfer the file from your PC to the device using any USB cable.
3. You need to enable USB debugging. How? Check our tutorial to enable USB Debugging on any Xiaomi MIUI 7 phone.
4. Enable installation of apps from Unknown Sources from the path settings > Additional Settings > Privacy.
5. Open ES File Manager or else default one and navigate the apk file.
6. Once found, tap on it and follow the on-screen instructions to install the rooting app on your Xiaomi Redmi 3 smartphone.
7. After completion of the installation process, launch the app and press Root. The rooting process will start automatically and ends up with a success message.
You can also cross verify the rooting status by downloading a third-party app called “Root Checker”.
In case of any queries or problems, do leave a comment below. Also, like us on Facebook and follow on Twitter for latest Redmi 3 firmware updates and other custom ROMs.