Like every time, today we are back with another article which lets you add and manager fingerprints on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
Redmi Note 4 is another beast from Xiaomi, one of the top Chinese smartphone vendor. Like its predecessor Redmi Note 3, this also comes support with fingerprint scanner. Apart from unlocking device, one can perform several other task’s using fingerprint scanner like capturing selfie picture, capture photos using rear camera, access hidden folders, lock & unlock apps, thirdparty app login and much more.
Xiaomi has already completed its first Redmi Note 4 flash sale in India claiming a total sale figure of more than 2,50,000 units. Those who already purchased the device might be new to fingerprint scanner and doesn’t know how to set it up. For all those, here we have shared tutorial to Setup Fingerprint Scanner on Redmi Note 4. Also Redmi Note 4 USB Drivers, PC Suite, Mi Flash Tool, TWRP Recovery
How to Add and Manage Fingerprints on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
1. Firstly, prepare your finger. It should not be in wet condition and been well cleaned.
2. From your device App Drawer launch the Settings.
3. Tap on “Lockscreen & Password” >> “Screen lock & fingerprint”.
4. Now you need to setup a backup password, PIN, or pattern in case the device fails to unlock with your fingerprints.
5. In the next screen, you need to register your fingerprint by placing your finger on the scanner. You need to put and raise your finger several times for successful registration. This process let your device collect different part of your finger and collect its profile in database.
6. Once done, you’ll see a success message being displayed on your Redmi Note 4. You can rename the fingerprint if you wish.
7. Similarly you can add more fingerprints to your device. Enjoy!
That’s the quick tutorial to setup fingerprints on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. Do share the post with your friends on Facebook and let them setup fingerprint scanner on their MIUI smartphones.
- Download Beautiful Redmi Note 4 Wallpapers – Full HD
- How to Root and install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 4