Xiaomi Mi Max is the company latest phablet with 6.44-inch display, Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 / Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor, MIUI 8, 16-megapixels primary camera, 5-megapixels secondary camera, and 4850mAh battery. Those users who have already purchased the device may be looking for Screenshot tips and tricks. Here we have complete step by step guide on how to take screenshot on Xiaomi Mi Max.
Screenshots will be much handy when you face any errors, save any important data from web, share games high scores with your friends and much more. This is a simple process and every Mi Max user can easily follow it. Also buy Xiaomi Mi Max Online
Take a Screenshot on Xiaomi Mi Max
1. Firstly you need to choose the screen whose screenshot has to be taken.
2. Locate the following hardware buttons – Volume Down + Power buttons on Mi Max.
3. Tap the above hardware buttons at the same time.
4. Now you’ll see the screen flickers indicating that the screenshot has been successfully taken.
5. In order to access the screenshot image, just pull down the notification tray or else go to Gallery > Screenshot folders.
6. If you own any other Xiaomi device, then do check the tutorial HERE.
To remind you, Xiaomi has scheduled an event in India on June 30th to launch the Mi Max phablet. The news was made official by company VP, Hugo Barra through a tweet.