Are you one among those Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 users who’ve flashed wrong ROM and facing the brick issue? Then here we have shared a simple guide which lets you unbrick Redmi Note 4 by flashing the latest MIUI Fastoot ROM using Mi Flash Tool. This tutorial also works to unroot your Xiaomi device as it flashes stock firmware.
Apart from flashing wrong firmware, there are several other reasons behind the device getting brick. Some of them are flashing corrupted ZIP’s, wrong flashing custom ROMs, accidentally removed system files and more. For all these scenarios, you need to flash stock firmware on your Xiaomi device.
- The following unbrick guide is compatible only with Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. Don’t try on any other Xiaomi model.
- Make sure to charge the device well enough.
- Driver Signature must be disabled in Windows 8, 10. You can check our guide on how to disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows.
- Make sure to download the latest version of MIUI fastboot ROM.
- Install Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC.
Guide to Unbrick Redmi Note 4 with latest MIUI Fastboot ROM
1. Firstly, download Redmi Note 4 MIUI fastboot ROM and extract it on your computer.
2. Download & install Mi Flash tool on your computer.
3. Now you need to boot your device into bootloader mode by pressing Volume Down + Power button.
4. Next, connect the device with PC using a standard USB cable.
5. Launch the Mi Flash tool on your computer (MiFlash.Exe).
6. Click on ‘Refresh’ and make sure the Mi Flash tool can recognize your device properly. Otherwise, it might be something wrong with installed USB Drivers so you might have to reinstall it.
6. If your device is recognized successfully, browse the Fastboot ROM from your computer and select the option “Flash all”.
7. Finally, you need to click the “flash” button to start installing MIUI stock firmware on your Xiaomi mobile.
8. Once done, the device will automatically reboot into normal mode.
That’s the simple guide on how to unbrick Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 by flashing the stock firmware. If you’ve any kind of issues, do drop a comment below. We’ll get back with the most possible solutions.