Looking to update your Xiaomi Mi Note 2 to latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 firmware, then you’re at the right place. Here we have a simple guide on how to download and install Android 8.0 Oreo based MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on Xiaomi Mi Note 2.
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 reportedly receiving MIUI 9.6 update via OTA. It brings the version MIUI 126.96.36.199. OADMIFD on top of Android 8.0 Oreo. Users will receive notification pop-up on their device once the update is ready for download and install. Xiaomi Mi Note 2 users can either wait for the regular OTA update or download the ROM from below provided links to experience the ROM right away.
Without much ado, do check out the below pre-requisites and then we’ll directly take you to the procedure on how to download & install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global ROM on Xiaomi Mi Note 2.
- This firmware can be installed only on Xiaomi Mi Note 2. Don’t try to install on any other Xiaomi/Android smartphone which may end with a brick.
- Download and install the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download and install the Mi Flash tool on your PC (Fastboot Method).
- Enable USB Debugging from device setting.
- Take a complete backup of your device data to be on safer side if any data loss occurs.
- Charge your device well enough to complete the flashing process.
Disclaimer: XiaomiAdvices will not be responsible for bricking or damaging to your device which is very uncertain if you follow the steps accordingly.
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 for Xiaomi Mi Note 2
Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 2 (Recovery ROM) – Download
Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi Note 2 (Fastboot ROM) – Download
Guide to Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on Xiaomi Mi Note 2
To update Xiaomi Mi Note 2 to MIUI 126.96.36.199 Android Oreo firmware, download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above provided links and then follow our below step-by-step guide on how to install this on your device.
Does the above tutorial useful in upgrading your smartphone to latest firmware version? Comment below!