Xiaomi on Thursday launched Mi TV 2S with 48-inch 4K display having screen resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. Just couple of months back, Xiaomi launched its first Mi TV 2 with 55-inch display.
The Xiaomi Mi TV 2s (48″) has 9.9mm thick aluminium alloy frame which comes in different colors- gold, pink, green and silver. The smart TV also comes with 80W wireless subwoofer build with aluminium and has 8 speakers Soundbar. Dolby MS12 virtual surround sound, automatic volume adjustment are the other key features of the Mi Smart TV.
The following are the key specifications of Xiaomi Mi TV 2s (48″) Smart TV:
Xiaomi Mi TV 2s (48″) key specifications:
- 48-inch (3840 x 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle, 8 ms dynamic response, 4000: 1 contrast ratio
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core MStar 6A928 Cortex-A17 processor with Mali-760 MP4 GPU
- 8GB internal memory (eMMC 5.0)
- MIUI TV based on Android 5.0
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ ac, Dual-band 2.4 / 5GHz, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, 3 x HDMI 3.0 VGA, AV, Analog TV, 1 x USB 2.0 and 1x USB 3.0, Ethernet
- 2GB DDR3 triple-channel RAM
- Supports H.265 1080P at 60 fps, H.263 1080P at 30 fps, MPEG1 / 2/4 1080P at 30 fps, VP8 1080P at 30 fps, REAL7 / 8/9 1080P at 30 fps, MJPEG 1080P at 30 fps
- 2.25-inch full-range stereo speakers with acoustic waveguide technology
- Dolby MS12 Virtual Surround Sound and Bass Boost
Price and Availability:
The Xiaomi Mi TV 2s (48″) is priced at 2999 Chinese Yuan (approx. US$ 483 / Rs. 30,660) while the Theatre edition costs 3999 Yuan. The Smart TV will be available to purchase in China starting from July 28. Xiaomi also announced Smart Shoes and Smart Mi Water Purifier in China.