Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 is the company latest Android smartphone in the ‘Note’ series. The device has been certified on TENNA in China and may be officially launch on July 16 at a special event. Xiaomi is also looking to announce the Mi 5 and Mi 5 Plus smartphones in the same event.
The above images of Redmi Note 2 was leaked earlier, but there is no metal build which was seen in the same leak. The following are the rumoured specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Android smartphone.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 rumoured specifications:
- 5.5-inch Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels
- 2GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6795 processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micrSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with MIUI
- 13-megapixels rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 5-megapixels front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 152.05×76.2×8.05mm; Weight: 158.62g
- Connectivity:4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS
- 3020mAh battery
The device is expected to launch on July 16th and comes in black, white, red, orange, yellow and green colors variants.