Xiaomi scheduled an event on August 13 to releases its latest MIUI ROM for which invites has been already sent. Now according to the reports of MyDrivers, Xiaomi will also announce its latest mid-range smartphone alongside MIUI 7. It is rumored that Redmi Note 2 is the latest device will is going to be unveiled at the event. It already a big time phase the Chinese company introduced any Redmi Note series handset.
The reports also claims that the device would be price at 799 Yuan ($128 approx.) for the 32GB storage variant. If the reports turns true, we might see the 16GB storage variant for 699 Yuan. The pricing is quite lower when compared to current Redmi Note handset.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6795 processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micrSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with MIUI
- 13-megapixels rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 5-megapixels front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 152.05×76.2×8.05mm; Weight: 158.62g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS
- 3020mAh battery
According to the listing, the smartphones comes in black, white, red, orange, yellow and green colors.